7 things that I can do: 1. I currently can only run three miles. I signed up for a half marathon in January and can't even scare myself into training! 2. I can surf the web with the best of em! 3. Recite Jack's favorite book "Zoo's who?" entirely from memory. "the elephant's trunk is her nose..." 4. Swear like a sailor. (I probably shouldn't admit that, sorry mom.) 5. I can watch seven seasons of Gilmore Girls in about three weeks. I swore off everything else. 6. I can sign, ASL. Not as well as I used to though. Boo. 7. well I can't tell you what Brent said I can do:) what? I needed some help coming up with things I can do. 7 things that I cannot do: 1. keep my kitchen clean (that's in response to Alicia not being able to NOT keep her kitchen clean--show off!) 2. close my eyes in the shower. The bad guys might get me! 3. kiss Jack enough. I just want to squeeze him! 4. do a backbend. That used to be my signature move and now, well maybe one day again. 5. Parallel park. I should be able to--my father is a master parker/backer upper. 6. iron, well maybe I CAN but I hate it, and I am not really good at it. Brent does all his own ironing. Don't feel too bad for him though, he usually rolls a wrinkly shirt AND I do all the laundry. 7. reach half the items in my kitchen. 7 things that attracted me to Brent: 1. Super supportive-- he always encouraged me to finish school, and I know that he has my back in ANYTHING I want to do. really. 2. His body. He is lean, muscly and no chicken legs. Just the way I like em. 3. Patient, patient, patient. 4. He would do anything for me. I know this one is a little cliche, but if I really wanted something he would do it. I never hear the word "no" and am spoiled because of it. 5. He is really outgoing, and not afraid to say what he's thinking. 6. He gave me the butterflies... 7. duh, his hair. 7 things I most often say: 1. too, too--like "not too, too bad." 2. Sam, Come! 3. I love you 4. I don't feel good. I must be a hypochondriac 5. I'm hungry motha, really I am. in a British accent 6. Really? 7. Dude,... 7 Celebrity admirations: 1. Ellen Degeneres. She is hilarious and just puts me in a good mood. 2. Shirley MacLain. ahhh, Ouiser from Steel Magnolias was the best and of course her performance in Terms of Endearment was awesome--she won best actress for that one. 3. The Beatles. yeah, yeah I know they are everyone's favorite, but seriously how amazing are they? They have remained one of the most beloved and influential bands today. 4. Edward Norton. I have this unexplained attraction to him 5. Ellen Page. I first saw her in the Sundance Film- Hard Candy. Crazy movie, great acting. Then we saw her in x-men and Juno. I loved loved loved Juno. "your baby wants to be borned!" 6. Steve Carell. another one that just makes me happy. I have loved his last three movies, and of course he is still making us laugh/feel awekward in The Office. 7. J.K. Rowling. wowsers! I think anyone who can write a book is brilliant but her imagination and her characters are just facinating. 7 Favorite foods: 1. Cereal, I eat it almost every night 2. Chips and salsa. It's sooo addicting 3. rice pudding 4. green chili--good in everything! 5. Oatmeal 6. veggie cream cheese 7. New Mexican food, I am a little biased but I swear it is the best stuff you will ever taste. 7 People I tag: 1. Becca Hensley 2. Teresa Ockey 3. Meshan Foutz 4. Veronica Morton 5. Melanie Chambers 6. Katie McPherson 7. Heather Keele
Easter 2021
3 years ago




9 comments:
I love that you talk in a British accent! "I'm hungry..." TOO FUNNY. You crack me up. I love many of your famous people too. Shirley MacLain and Steve Carell are two of my favorites too. Ok - I'd better get myself ready for the day. I miss seeing you guys every week!
Great lists. They were fun to read. Hey, when are we going to go shooting?
Oh my gosh....I absolutely LOVED reading this!! It was so great. I loved when you said you swear like a sailor. Too funny.... I can relate though, but I shouldn't admit that either, right?? ha ha
I think you are just adorable....and so stinking funny. I hope you got the salsa container Matthew put inside your door Sunday. I'm sorry we had it so long....but really, really feel free to make it for us again ANYTIME. It was too, too good. (see....you're rubbing off!! ha ha) Have a great day!!
Hee hee...you swear like a sailor -I shouldn't admit that I can relate, either. I loved your list - you're so funny! And I love that you talk in a British accent. I used to do that a lot, but now I mostly revert to what I like to call "Heber hick" - whenever my family gets together we all end up talking in mock-redneck voices. And I also have unexplained attractions to a couple celebrities (I don't know why I have a thing for Johnny Depp as a pirate, but...sigh.)- have you see Fight Club? I thought that might be one of your Edward Norton reasons. Anyway (sorry for the super long comment) I'll definitely do your tag, but I'm going to have to think about it a while....
Also, did you stop by my house this morning? I heard a knock at the door, but I wasn't dressed yet! I was tempted to just peek my head out the door, but I didn't want to seem like a weirdo. Too late. ;)
Ah man, you tagged me. This will be added to the list of things I need to update my blog with. I am a blog slacker. Isn't that one of the 7 deadly sins? I love that you have Jack's favorite book memorized. I am so the same way. He has an auto transportation series, so now any time I different types of transportation, I start quoting the books in my head. I do not suggest reading these books. They are a curse.
Well that was very informative.
I think you are so funny. I too cannot be scared into running, green chili does make everything better at our house also, and nothin' better that New Mexico food.
PS come over anytime, my kitchen will be a mess.
This comment really has nothing to do with your post (although I read it and it was really fun to get to know you better!) I'm sad to see that you can't come to book club this month, I just wanted to ask if you've read the book? Hunger Games was SOOO good Markell I just want to make sure you read it sometime if not for book club. I've really truly enjoyed you coming, you have such a comfortable and relatable personality and you put everyone around you at ease. Thank you for your support and friendship,
Kelly
This was hilarious! Very fun post to read! I love you sister! You should be proud that you can at least run three miles, I might be able to run one! I can think of lots of things you can do! I will try to do this tomorrow, I really need to go to bed!
Post a Comment