10.15.2008

Little Starling Photography

Via Heather I was introduced to Lauriann Wakefield who shoots little people, and is amazing at it! The name of her company is Little Starling Photography, you should check it out if you are interested. Anyway, she took Jack's pictures a couple of weeks ago, and I just wanted to post them for all to see. I am SO pleased with these pictures so far and have more coming for me in a couple of days...

19 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those are beautiful! He is so cute Markelle!

Meshan said...

Sooooo stinkin cute! Dang! Those are so cute! I love all of them, I have to say though that the two baldies made me smile! I wish I could have come to your AWESOME jewelry party, it would have been great FUN! Your jewelry is so UNIQUE and you have such GREAT PRICES! If I lived in Utah I would have TOTALLY been there and bought it ALL!!!!!!! Love ya :)

carrie said...

Markelle....Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! I love them ALL. The last one is my very favorite. You guys have such a cute family. Jack is such a handsome little boy. YOU look fantastic. Sorry I didn't make it over last night. I had a hard time getting my little ones to bed last night and then after I got back from dinner, Matthew had to leave. I felt bad..... Let me know if I can still order or buy something. With Jason out of town this week, my schedule has been so out of wack.

Heather said...

I'm so happy you guys had Lauriann do your pictures! Isn't she the BEST?! But how could these not turn out with such a handsome little model? I your jewelry party was great last night - so many pretty things! I'll be by to pick up those red earrings tomorrow!

Kim said...

Markelle! He is such a handsome little man! The pictures are gorgeous! I love the one when he is just about to crawl and it has the black vignette border around it. So very cute. And, yes,... you look beautiful as well!

Rebecca said...

Well it took me a while to compose myself after seeing these, I can't stand it I have to get my hands on him! You are making the exact face I would be making in the last one! Smiling, laughing, kissing, and trying not to take a bite out of his adorable little cheek! Markie these are so good! Jack is soooo beautiful and so are you, and Brent! Really, you all look great.
I can't choose a favorite, I have something to say about all of them, hurry up and call me back!

Veronica and TJ said...

Oh my freaking cuteness. He is so adorable. It makes me sad that I don't know him better. You look awesome! She did a way good job. I miss you guys.

Ally said...

Oh my word! Markell...these are the most beautiful pictures...your little boy is absolutely precious. Thank you for sharing!

Lynnae said...

The pictures are the cutest...next to the real thing. He is adorable. I love his smile. You look amazing in them too. Enjoy every minute because they grow up WAY too fast.

Anonymous said...

markelle, what cute pictures. i love the one with him wearing his hat. he's so stinkin handsome, you'll have to bring him by so i can squeeze him. beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH MY GOSHHHH, He is such a stinken cutie. I know I say that a lot but my goodness, I want to see him. I love his cheeks. Love the pictures too. You look amazing girl!! Must say you are one beautiful woman. Hope you are doing good.

Dave and Alisha said...

Okay could he be ANY better looking... I dont know. You guys did a very good job! And I would Love Love if you guys came up and we could get together.

Lauriann said...

So fun to see Jack's photos on your blog and read all the comments. :)
Thanks again.

And so fun to find out you have an Etsy shop too. I love that place.

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness! Those are so sweet! I am super impressed with her work! But I guess it makes it a lot easier when he is so stinking cute! I love the one where you are kissing his cheek and he has a sad face! Classic!

Joy said...

Those are darling. I love love love the one with you and him. Too cute!

Meshan Foutz said...

When are you going to post the rest? I can't wait to see them! I LOVE the new layout of your blog. How did you do it?

Alicia said...

Yeah... you need to post the rest of these. I love that little man!

Alicia said...

I love your new header by the way. Great quote!

Andrea said...

I have to agree with Carrie, the last one is my favorite too!! I cant believe how big he is getting! you have such a cute little family :)