As if the title to my post doesn't clarify my point further. I finally left the confines of my home today; for about 15 minutes while I ran to Wal-Mart to pick up some pictures of Jack. It was right back home for me, I wouldn't want to throw off my routine entirely. Seriously though I have been engrossed in Breaking Dawn. I am sure there are many of you who will relate, but now I am done and I have no life...I guess back to blogging. I know, I know I have been a humongous slacker about blogging and intend on doing better.
What can I say about the the last book of the Twilight series...that I caved and became giddy like a school girl--again? that I am a loser because now I really want to be a vampire? that Alice is still my favorite character or that now I am depressed because the "saga" has ended and I have nothing more to look forward as far as the Cullens are concerned. (now I really feel like a loser getting this all down in writing.) I thoroughly enjoyed the book and still love Edward. (even though he wears collared cut off sleeved and unbuttoned shirts) Who am I kidding of course I am a Twilight fan--I am still the same cheesy, easily suckered chick who loves reading about true love. And when I start to feel self conscious about the series being for teens I think of my grandma standing in line for the newest 'Twilight' book and know that she too is fantasizing about Edward.
Now I know this isn't the real cover for the book, but I like it better plus I am lazy and didn't want to hunt for the stupid chess pieced cover. One last thing...would anyone judge me if I told you that I have already read Twilight again?
Easter 2021
3 years ago




9 comments:
Okay, first off--welcome back! I've missed you. Second, don't hate me because I haven't even started it yet. I did finally borrow it from Laurel, but haven't cracked the cover yet at all. I know, I know. I suck. I promise to read it though. And soon. Hopefully the "sex scene" will get labor started. Maybe?
I'm so glad you posted again!! I know what you mean about getting engrossed in the book.... It's like you literally CANNOT put the thing down. :o) I'm glad you still love Edward. I do, too. I feel like a giant dork....and I don't really care. hee hee I am so sad there isn't more Edward to read either.... I'm just going to have to re-read Breaking Dawn . :o)
I totally agree with you. I am usually not that girl who get all wrapped up in mushy love stories, but twilight has really done something to me. I love it.
Don't feel bad, I have read the first book 4 times. I just can't get enough of it!
I loved it too! I guess we are all loser's, and no I dont judge you, I have already read it twice too. I really liked them and LOVED Edward!!
I haven't read it yet!!! My summer has been insane, I'm excited to get to it!
Your hilarious, I love that every time I see you, you are seriously so giddy about it. So now I know why I haven't see ya in awhile. It was good talking to ya tonight. Sweet dreams of Edward.
I loved it too. I finished Sunday night after I talked to you and I couldn't put it down. LOVED IT-although I do have to confess that the end was a little boring for me. DON'T KILL ME! I wanted a little fight. But, I digress. Still loved it!
Though Alicia isn't done with it (yet), I was discussing with her how BUMMED I have been that no one else seems to have enjoyed the finale. Hooray for Markelle! Yeah, there are definitely things that were a little cheesier than I would have preferred, but I still loved Breaking Dawn and will inevitably read the entire series again before I know it. I am glad it "ended", but totally sad for the same reason: no more vampires! :( Tear. Whadd'ya say to a little Girls' Night Out on December 12?!!
I definitely don't blame you for reading Twilight again! I am just sad I read Breaking Dawn so fast, I miss it! I bought it at the airport and had it finished two or three days. Bo didn't really get much from me on the plane. I want to hear more on Renesmee and Jacob- think Stephenie would ever consider that? With no fight in the end it left it kind of open!
Post a Comment