2.07.2012

Animal Party!

Jack is now four, and for his birthday party he requested an animal cake so we decided to make that the theme.  He loved picking out everyone's beanies and helping with all the party preparations. 
We had a blast, and my baby is growing up fast!


Woke up and helped me make him some birthday cake pancakes!

My pinterest animal cake and animal font invites.




9 comments:

dewey Foutz said...

Love my boys and their parent who are very creative and loving.

Scott and Megan said...

WOW! How the heck is he 4? Such a cutie!

Chavez Family said...

Wow, I can't believe 4 already. He is so adorable. Such a cute party. Love the invites and the cake.

Jen Carter said...

Such a cute party. I can't believe he is 4. I still remember Doug calling to tell me you were having him. Crazy!

Dave and Alisha said...

How stinkin' cute!!! I love his hat:)

Kristin said...

Fun party idea! Happy Birthday, Jack!!

Heather said...

Those kids piled on the couch in those hats!! I can hardly stand it. So cute. I can't believe he's four already. What a beautiful child he is!

Tara said...

Adorable! What a great idea with the animal hats! Im no not creative-I always take the kids somewhere so I don't have to come up with anything.

Jessie said...

I love those cake toppers! So fun!