In San Antonio!
This year we had the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving with my parents in Texas. It was awesome. There was lots to do, see and eat! The riverwalk was amazing! really. I am such a fan of San Antonio, and highly recommend it for vacation.
did I mention we had a blast?
thanks ma and pa!
![]() |
| airplane rides, there and back. The first flight was rooouuugghh, but the second was a dream. |
![]() |
| The river walk. rad right?! I. love. it. We were able to walk right to it from our hotel. |
![]() |
| The Alamo. This was so cool too, and it is located in the midst of downtown and the river walk. |
![]() |
| Had to hit up a mall. one of the best ones I have ever been to! Jack got a monkey at build a bear. He is in love. literally this kid hasn't put it down. and he named him Jack Jr. |
![]() | ||
| A little down time during Miles' naps. |
thanks ma and pa!










10 comments:
Yay!! I'm first!
Your trip looks fab. I can't wait to hear more about it.
So fun. Jack told us all about build-a-bear the other night. Glad you had fun!
Sounds like you had a blast. I love the last pic of your dad playing with Jack. So cute!
Fuuuun!
I've never been, but now I want to go!
If Grant and I ever take a flight with the kiddos, I'll be hitting you up for some advice.
Looks awesome! Love reading your blog Markell :)
I miss the boys already, come back!
Looks so fun! We've never been to San Antonio but have heard from several people that its a cool place to visit.
Love grandpa in the last pic! :)
I totally want to go to Texas just to go to the Riverwalk! Jealous! Looks like a dream and you and your mama look sooo alike!
Glad Ya'all had a good time. Your Dad was really looking forward to your visit. Obviously he was monkeying around with Jack and Jack Jr. Is it the Jr. thing? lol Your boys are the cutest!
I keep meaning to ask you... does the Alamo have a basement?
Post a Comment