8.28.2011

Tomatoes

The main event, 
the reason,
and the center of attention
in our cute little square foot garden.


We play favorites in this house--at least with our vegetables, and shoes, and seasons.
blt

tomato sandwich.  life changing.

salsa.  Valencia style.


However green onions, you are really growing on me.
(and in my garden)

6 comments:

Dewey said...

I'm jealous. I missed not having a garden this year. The salsa and tomatoe sandwich makes my mouth water.

Heather said...

Is there anything better than a homegrown tomato? Hardly. I just read in a book where the author said that in September she "dreams in red" because of her love of garden tomatoes. Your post made me think of that...and it made me hungry.

Tara said...

That sounds fantastic! BLT's with tomatoes from the garden are the best things ever!!! I may come over and steal a couple since are plants died on our last out of town trip.

Alicia said...

I'll take the salsa.
And the green onions.
:)

Chavez Family said...

Hey girl, I have a new blog address.
chavezfour.blogspot.com
Hope all is well.

Paul and Carly said...

Last year we tried a garden, be between our ducks and our dogs, we didn't get any of the tomatoes, SAD FACE! Your tomato creations look very delicious. Hope you guys are awesome!