8.25.2011

Summer Lovin'

Family get together at Grandma Molly's house.

Fourth of July.  Waiting for the fireworks in NM.

Jack bug.

Mister Miles.

swings and park days.

Had me a blast!

8 comments:

katie mcphee said...

its about freakin time. LOVE your boys! they are so handsome! i really wish we lived closer... you are my best friend after all.

Alicia said...

I've missed you. (In and out of blogging land.)

And I don't think Miles could look more like his daddy. Wow.

Tara said...

Love the pics! Jack looks older with his hair cut short. We need to make some summer memories together. We need to stop ignoring each other! =)

Kristin said...

Your boys are so dang cute!!! Glad you are back to blogging :)

Scott and Megan said...

Yes, I too have missed me some Markelle lovin'! Jack and Miles are precious little dudes that I really can't wait to see at Jake's party!!!

Jen Carter said...

Welcome back. Love all the pictures, and....did you know we are going to the beach in less than 2 weeks??? Just thought I'd remind you :)

Veronica and TJ said...

Love the picture of Brent:) Your boys just keep getting more and more cute. Love Jack's short hair. So TJ ended up in Ogden for most of the summer. I kept thinking we would make it down that way again and that I would call you but it never happened. Don't hate me! We will just have to plan a day and do it.

Dewey said...

I checked the blog faithfully every day and finally gave up. I should have given up a long time ago then maybe it wouldn't have taken so long. It seems so long since I've been able to get a hug from the grandsons. Love them!