2.15.2011

love this tater tot!

11 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Oh. My. Gosh. He is so cute I can hardly stand it.

Unknown said...

Haha this makes me laugh! He just looks so happy! And he is so much bigger than the last time I saw him!

Jessie said...

Markell! Holy crap he's cute! 4 months already! Wowzers!

Hello. My name is Meshan. said...

It was good talking to you the other day! I'm trying to get your preschool packet all photocopied before your parents come so I can send it home with them. Then they can give it to you when Becca has her baby shower. I'll telling you this so that I might actually do it. Ha!

Hello. My name is Meshan. said...

If this post twice it's only because it's so true. You have the most gorgeous children ever. Good job.

Dave and Alisha said...

So a couple of things.... I cant believe he is 4MONTHS when did that happen. it feels like we were just trying to plan a date to get together (which we still need to do) and you were still prego. Next I love his sweater where did you get it, and also I really like your throw pillow behind him where did that come from?

Tara said...

Uhh-those eyes and cheeks! I want to squeeze the little muffin! LOVE Miles. Let me babysit (for reals!)

Alicia said...

He really is a doll... and so sweet too.

katie mcphee said...

oh my! i love this tater tot too! he is absolutely the cutest boy!

Scott and Megan said...

ooooo Markelle, he really is so cute! Andrea (the greatest dental hygeinest ever) and I made the connection yesterday after she was telling me about this cute little baby in her ward....I can't wait to see him live and in person tomorrow at the baby shower!:)

Rebecca said...

He is a little tater tot! But he tastes much better! Love how he oozes such a smiley personality!