11.13.2009

just sharing the &hearts

Here is Jack asleep in our guest bedroom/toy room. He was playing with his cars and shut the door. I thought "meh, he can't hurt anything" About five minutes went by and I didn't hear a thing...welp this is what I found. and here, I suppose this one doesn't need an explanation. It speaks for itself. {we have successfully gone potty several times-onesies AND twosies!} Sorry, that is all I will say as far as potty training goes. Not only does he have one of my shoes on, but the other shoe {the one that IS his} is on the wrong foot...

10 comments:

Tara said...

He is hilarious-the pic on the potty is priceless. I laughed and laughed!!!! I love that little dude! We need to start T&A up again-yup, I meant it to sound DIRRRRRRRRTYYYYYYYYYYY!

Unknown said...

Someone needs to look after that child!

Jessie said...

I have found Crew asleep on our floor more times than I can count. It's always so funny/sad to me.

I am dying over the potty picture. He looks like such a big boy! Okay...seriously....we need to talk about this potty training business. I hear it makes you want to pull your hair out. I'm scared.

Dave and Alisha said...

haha he is so funny..

Jen Carter said...

HAHA oh my gosh, the potty picture is hilarious! He seems to really be enjoying the time to sit down and read a book...

Alicia said...

I am impressed he is such a big boy on the potty. Good job, Mom!

Kristin said...

Isn't he less than 2 yrs old? And potty training already!? Lucky you! He he such a cutie!!

Meshan Foutz said...

Congrats on the potty training! Woo-hoo!!

Rebecca said...

How funny these are! Did he get those pillows out for himself? You used to put yourself to bed! The potty picture of course is the best! I love the pacifier, and the serious look on his face!

brenda said...

Jackson is such cutie. I bet he cracks you up everyday.