Jack has been folding his arms during prayer for a while now, but he has recently been reminding me to pray. You see, every now and again I will forget to give thanks on our food and my sweet little boy will stop, fold his arms, hollar something and look at me. Of course he mumbles during the prayer {I think he thinks he is praying} and is already chowing down before the amens are said. ahh, it will be nice once this kid can take his turn with prayer...I hope he always stays sweet and sensitive.
Easter 2021
3 years ago





9 comments:
So stinking sweet! I love it!
That is so adorable. Kids are smarter than we give them credit for!
oh how i love this boy. i love that he folds his arms & mumbles during the prayer, he is so handsome & so sweet. i need to see you guys soon. miss & love you.
We are trying to get in the habit of saying goodnight prayers with Jake. I hope it catches on sooner or later. Good job on that sweet little guy of yours. He is awesome.
What a HANDSOME little guy! I am really sad we weren't able to make the girls day work maybe sometime around christmas let me know what you think!
That is adorable. Lately Isabel has to clasp her hands and interlock the fingers when we pray. She will make us UNFOLD our arms and do it "like this" all the time! He sure is a cutie.
That is so precious! You have such a cutie pie.
So cute! I hate to admit it, but it's mostly because of Max that we finally have regular, consistent family prayer at night. Plus, he's gotten me into the habit of praying over breakfast. Aren't kids the best?!
That is so sweet. It seriously made me cry a little. Back off... I'm pregnant:)
Post a Comment