3.18.2008

I'm back & ready to rock!


Since my last post, I have been messing with the arrangement and color scheme of my blog page, but couldn't get it just right; so I reverted back to the original. Nothing special-but I like it! Who knows I will probably change it yet again in a few weeks.

Any way I wanted to show everyone my favorite picture of Jack, currently. I am sure there will be more to follow. He is so adorable, (sorry I am going to brag about the little guy a lot) and is starting to smile more and more.

15 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Omigosh Markelle, he is SO cute!! Brag on :)

Lindsay said...

He is darling, you have every right to brag. You and your hubby are cute too!

Alicia said...

I am so ridiculously excited. I am so lame. Oh well. It looks great and you are hott.

Laurel said...

Wow, he looks JUST like you to me. He looks so big and grown up! I sent the the invite for our blog, so I'm super excited for us to indulge eather other's braggings. Love him!

Heidi J. said...

Markelle, Jackson is so cute! I am so excited that you are joining the blog world.

Annie said...

Girl, I would brag about that little guy too! I am so excited that you posted again! I kept checking! I loved your comment on my St. Patrick's Day, You crack me up! I think you are such a cute, fun, person! I'm going to love blogging with you!

Heather said...

When I saw this picture, I just thought, "Whoa! He looks just like Markelle". He is adorable!

I love your Mother Teresa quote - I almost posted that my blog yesterday!

Bryce and Amy said...

Markelle, that picture is the first time I'm seeing Jack. How old is he now? He sure is cute.

Annie said...

Markelle,
I love your quote from Mother Teresa! It is wonderful! That's what it really is all about isn't it! :-)
Sorry for yet another post but I was snooping to she the picture of your little guy again and saw the mother Teresa quote!

Laura Woodbury said...

I Love when little babies begin to smile! That is when you feel like life is starting to pay off- all the late nights, feeding every 2 hours, dirty diapers...let's just say it is a job that never ends but a very rewarding one at that!

Andrea said...

Hey, found you! He is a cutie pie...so glad I got to talk to you more tonight, Josh always told me he thought that I would like you and he was right :) Keep bragging !!!

Melissa Sebourn said...

Markelle . . .

I am so excited you have a blog! Jack is beautiful. We are moving to utah for the summer, I can't wait to meet him!

Kim said...

Hey Markelle-
I saw your blog on annie's blog - hope you don't mind. This blogging thing is fun, but can be quite addicting! He is such a cutie! E-mail me and I will send you an invite (kimbudge@yahoo.com)

Joy said...

Your little boy is darling!! Glad to see you blogging!

Grant and Jessie Pennington said...

Markelle! He is so stinkin adorable! I cant really decide who he looks like...I can see both of you in him! Go figure. I had fun reading your blog, I better get my bottom in gear and start one up! It was so good talking to you today! I hope to get to see you soon! Much love!

XOXO
Jess