3.04.2008

Don't judge me...

Day 1 of my blogging experience-not so good. This could take a while, a long while.

6 comments:

Stephanie F. said...

Markelle, I found you through Heather K.'s blog. There is no judging in blog-land!
Kasey is sure going to miss you!! Thanks for being such a great teacher/role model for her :)

Heather said...

Yay!! A new blogging pal! I love your blog's name, by the way. Don't worry - we won't judge you. I'm linking you to my blog right now! I can't wait to see lots of cute pictures of Jack (it's funny - I guess I could just stop by your house sometime and see him. I mean, you only live like a few hundred feet away).

Also, thanks for the playlist suggestions - we should compare lists!

Annie said...

Yahoo Markelle!!! You let us know your address! I added you to my favs and you were already invited to mine. I am so excited!!!!You'll figure this out so fast Markelle! I cannot believe how quickly I learned some things! Always learning though! Let me know if you need any help! Wade was a great teacher for me! Welcome Aboard!

Lindsay said...

You really did it! And it looks beautiful by the way...

Stephanie said...

Markelle I am so glad you have a blog. I think you are so cute and would love to get to know you better! You are always so sweet about my girls.

~Stephanie

Markelle said...

Heather-I have been laughing since I read your comment about how you could just come over and see Jack instead of waiting for me to post it on my blog. Anyway I had to chuckle, because in my mind I picture this network of bloggers in our neighborhood sitting at their computers "blogging" when they could just cross the street and chat. hehe what is the world coming to?